As your customers spend more time than ever researching, commenting and buying online, it has never been more important to listen to them across digital channels
Once you hear what they are saying, how can your brand use those learnings to deliver humanity at scale in these increasingly virtual times?
Join our special webinar to learn how marketing, advertising and other teams can share consumer insights, collaborate and drive better customer experiences that also boost your bottom lines. You will hear how:
- Your teams can work across department siloes to deliver a unified customer experience
- Marketers can use customer insights to create more effective audience segmentation, campaigns and messaging
- You can create loyal fans and brand advocates by surpassing customer expectations
- PR professionals can detect and mitigate emerging crises
- Customer support can gain insight into customer interests and identify cross-selling opportunities
- The right customer experience management (CXM) platform enables you to gain actionable insights into how to better serve your customers
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from industry leaders as they share how they are improving customer experiences and brand loyalty in these unprecedented times.
Friday, 16 April
- Sophie Dufouleur, global customer experience director, Dyson
- Laura Garvey, solutions consulting director, Sprinklr
- Gordon Young, editor-in-chief and co-founder, The Drum
In partnership with: