The festive season is one of the most important times of the year for retailers and consumers. However, this year, as social distancing measures encourage more consumers to shop online, retailers need to rethink their festive marketing plans.
What does that smart thinking look like? Join us to discover how the world's leading brands are implementing cutting-edge, data-driven dynamic video marketing along the entire customer journey – from social campaigns driving awareness, to conversion and loyalty campaigns via email and messenger.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How easy it is to use modular assets with dynamic video templates to automate the creation of highly relevant video ads across social, display, messenger, and email channels - making this festive season the most efficient yet.
- How to increase awareness and engagement using live and contextual data triggers, including in-store traffic data that can advise customers via social ads, when their local store is quietest, and therefore safest to visit.
- How personalised gifting videos can help drive conversions and provide your customers with a meaningful way of connecting, when they can’t give a gift in person.
- How to maximise repeat sales and increase loyalty through a 121 personalised video approach via email, messenger and on your website.
- How Diageo created a unique personalised video experience for their customers, by enabling them to record their own bespoke video message for the recipient of a bottle of whisky.
Chris Sutcliffe, Editor, The Drum Network
- Ger O'Meara, co-founder and ceo, Spirable
- Lauren Evans, cmo, Spirable
- Julia Kucharzewski, global digital innovation manager, Diageo
Date: Tuesday 13 October
Time: 1pm BST